23 May 2007

Beware of Flying Cat


MaxiCat was full of spit and vinegar this mornng. Now that the weather is finally above 40 up here in Maine, seems like everything is livening up! MaxiCat brought me a live mouse right to my bed - Good Morning! Zoe and I got Thunder dog out of the room, got Maxi back out the window and trapped the mouse and took it outside. Not the least bit interested in the mouse, Maxi was waiting and yowling outside the kitchen door ready to help me make lunches by trying to push everything but the tuna can off the counter, gave him the tuna juice and he pushed my other cat off the food table. Waiting for the school bus he was on the roof, flying back and forth between the tree and the roof, yowling the whole time. I don't care for the mouse in bed trick, but I've got to say that Maxi is pretty entertaning!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Prata said...

What a great shot! You must have a good camera.

LOL. Seriously, a shot like that takes patience & anticipation. Did you use the sports setting or the regular?

Anonymous said...

I waited quite a while and actually have a nice series of MaxiCat in the giant tree.

So Maxi settles down in the tree and I decided he probably wasn't going to do anything soon so I was shooting photos of the famous polysquamous mushroom (there's two different places on the tree this year) and then he looked like he was gonna jump.... I had planned the shot while waiting so was able to get it together in time.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth:
Incidentally, I'm learning how to paint rocks, so I was searching Flickr for Maine Coast photos and your photos came up and that was cool. You have some great shots up on Flickr.

Elizabeth Prata said...

Thank you!! I can't wait to take more this summer up Downeast. Good for you for planning the shot and not losing patience and wandering off. (like I would do!)

Affamato Arts Etc said...

Now that the weather is warmed up I can have plenty of patience!! ...Janne

Affamato Arts Etc said...

Now that the weather is warmed up I can have plenty of patience!! ...Janne